1. All charges & prices for services carried out by the Company are subject to VAT (where applicable) at the prevalent rate.
2. All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned services only. Any additional services required to complete a project will be quoted for in advance and charged accordingly. Deliveries and couriers are additional.
3. All work is billed either monthly or on completion of project stage, or the relevant hourly charge as previously agreed.
4. All estimates are based on expected or agreed design time and include two sets of authors corrections where alterations are called for by the Client, or if additional changes are required by client.
5. Where there is a change of brief, the Company will inform the Client in advance of any extra costs likely to be incurred.
5. All projects are planned to an agreed schedule. Non-adherence to this schedule by the Client may result in compromising final delivery deadlines. If this is likely to occur, the Company will advise the Client as soon as this becomes evident and suggest an alternative solution where feasible.
6. For all new clients payment for the full or part amount + VAT may be requested in advance of work delivery, as agreed between parties. For any subsequent invoiced work, the Company must receive full payment not later than 30 days after the date of Invoice. The Company reserves the right to make a surcharge of 2% per month interest to accounts that are not paid by this time. Client credit screening may affect any subsequent credit agreement.
7. Miquel Angel reserves the right to invoice for any disbursements for part works carried out including third party costs incurred on a project should the project be unable to be completed for any reason or has been delayed/ put on hold by the Client for a period of 4 weeks or more then stage invoicing will occur.
8. All creative work produced and devised during a project(s), creative, digital, software files and related correspondence remain the property – physically, intellectually and in copyright, of the Company until full payment has been made on the Client’s account, and all project costs have been cleared.
9. Once final proofs/materials have been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to print, sampling or any end product.
10. It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, designs, texts, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Miquel Angel by the client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the commissioned project. Miquel Angel will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
11. The Company reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
12. In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in connection with the Contract (excluding any dispute relating to non payment of the Charges, for whatever reason), the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to quality, service, cost, deadline), without such information, no disputes will be entered into.
13. The Company cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design or other intellectual property provided. Therefore the Company will not accept liability for any alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of unintentional similarity in part or whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, design, colour usage, image style and product or otherwise.
14. If at any point during the design or development cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Design Inc judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission and further compensatory charges for booked design time or printing press time or any other supply costs accruing.
15. The Company reserves the right to use both initial creative concepts and final approved design work for the purposes of the Company’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the Client.
16. Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its clients. Notification will be sent to all clients at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
17. Miquel Angel will have a lien over any product, data or materials if all payments due from you have not been paid and cleared in full within 1 month from the date of the invoice.
18. The Client is agreeing fully to the Company’s trading Terms and Conditions by commissioning our services.